OTS is helping to supply over 7,000 sq. ft. of permeable pavers made from recycled rubber tires to the Kortright Centre demonstration projectSee Video
Discover the benefits of innovative Ontario-made products: LEED point contributions, cost savings, increased lifespan and durability.Click Here
Every roof is made using Ontario recycled tires.
• Can be installed for roughly the same price as cedar
• Will never rot, blister, peel or crack
• Resistant to fire, mould, mildew and insects
Made from 95% recycled Ontario rubber tires.
• Light alternative to asphalt, concrete or paving stone
• Durable, stable, affordable and perfect for the Canadian climate
• Can be installed on top of virtually any surface
San Diego aims to reach 50% waste diversion by 2020, part of California's goal to cut emissions & boost recycling: wastedive.com/news/san-diego…